Decoding Social Security: Providing Benefits to our Ancestors - free webinar by Michael Strauss, AG, now online for limited time
April 09, 2020
The recording of today's webinar by Michael Strauss, AG, "Decoding Social Security: Providing Benefits to our Ancestors" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
The passage of the Social Security Act of 1935 during the height the new deal era and the great depression would provide stability to our nation. By decoding the meaning of the series of numbers, ordering the applications of the social security cards, and understanding how delayed births played an important part in this act can help genealogists to find new information about their ancestors.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 37 minute recording of "‘Decoding Social Security: Providing Benefits to our Ancestors" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,228 classes, 1,467 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,976 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)