Register for Webinar Wednesday — Genealogy Smart Start, Things I Wish I’d Known by Elizabeth Williams Gomoll, CG
Get some great tips from this genealogist who had to learn the basics the hard way, plus a few smart tricks she picked up from experts along the way. You can start smarter than I did!
About the presenter
Elizabeth Williams Gomoll, CG, is co-editor of the Minnesota Genealogist quarterly journal, and president of the Association for Professional Genealogists Northland Chapter. She has served three terms on the Minnesota Genealogical Society Board of Directors, is a member of several national and ethnic genealogy societies, and has lost count of the number of committees she has served on. Liz has published two award-winning books: a collection of WWI letters and photographs titled With Love to All, and a co-authored guide called Husförhörslängder, Swedish Household Examination Records. She researches and lectures professionally as Red Bird Genealogy Services. In addition, Liz plays flute and piccolo professionally, holds a private pilot’s license, and is “Nana” to eleven grandchildren.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!