An African Canadian Family History Mystery - free webinar by Mags Gaulden now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Mags Gaulden, "An African Canadian Family History Mystery" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
A question about a family lore leads a scientist to question his surname. “Is my surname really my surname or is the lore correct, that my 2nd great grandfather was adopted?” Solving a 220 year old mystery using DNA, turns this family upside down and introduces them to each other and to a rich family history with connections to slavery.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 51 minute recording of "An African Canadian Family History Mystery" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,500 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,741 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year